CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

How Crazy Am I???


Crazy!!!!!!

That is what I must have looked like today!!!!!

To no ones surprise I was running a bit late this morning, trying to get two little ones off to different schools with their made to order lunches and backpacks in hand. While waiting in the carpool line at Natalie's school I got out of the van and had to wipe her face which I had forgotten to do and unbuckle her so she would be ready to get out of the car. When it was her turn to get out she resisted and I had to get out again to help one of the teachers help Natalie to her classroom line. After taking her to school and battling with the fact that she wouldn't get out of the car, I headed to Hobby Lobby with Sarah. We made it there early and I leisurely unloaded Sarah and placed her in the cart and made my way to find the things that I needed. I saw several workers and the place was really pretty nice because it wasn't busy at all. I had to ask one worker where an item was located and past several people walking from aisle to aisle. I made my way back to the front of the store and ran into a friend of mine and chatted for a minute or two. I then checked out and chatted with a very friendly and sweet clerk. Sarah and I made our way home, and I even stopped to treat myself to a fountain diet coke. We were at home for a while and I got a snack for Sarah and we played a bit. Eventually, I needed to change her diaper so I took her into her room and lifted her onto the changing table. As I did, I looked down at my shirt.
I looked again.....

MY SHIRT WAS ON INSIDE OUT!!!

I laughed out loud so very hard. Sarah thought I was very funny!

I thought to myself what a totally goober I am. I was in such a rush that I put my shirt on the wrong way??? What???? I never stopped to look at myself because I was walking and dressing at the same time. You mom's know what I am talking about, right?? I then began to recount where I had been and how many people saw me. I can't believe that not one single person, not one said......, "Hey Lady!", "Yeah you!", "Your shirt is on wrong side out!" Is this what happens in your late thirties??? Did people think that I was performing an experiment, or that I was just plain sad??

When Joe got home I told him about it and showed him what the shirt looked like on the wrong way. He laughed!!

Funny!

1 comments:

Mandi Autry said...

Just think how many people's day you probably brightened! Either everyone else was so wrapped in their own lives that they didn't notice either or they thought it was so funny they'd let it ride so someone else could enjoy it too!
Either way, I'm glad you got a good laugh out of it too! It totally deserves a diet Coke...like you need an excuse!:)