CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Prayers Please!!


Yesterday my brother-in-law's sister was shot and killed outside of her office in San Antonio. She was an internal medicine doctor, and the shooter was a patient.

I sent many family and friends e-mails personally to request prayer on the family's behalf. I may have missed some, for whom I do not have e-mail. So, if you have found your way here and have not received an e-mail from me please do shower this family with your prayers.

Julie is her name. We have comfort knowing that she was a believer. We know she is with her Lord. However, the suffering that her family is enduring is still very hard. It is all so shocking. So, unimaginable.

I am still taking so much of this in. I will post more about my thoughts later. For now, please pray!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!






1 comments:

Susan said...

I am so sorry, Laurie. Please let me know if there is something that I can help you with. I will be praying for everyone involved.