CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Need some help!!

Help....

I starting writing the post titled "Raisins" last week. However, I finally posted it today. Now it dated it back to when I had started writing it and placed it back on the date I started writing it. This will be confusing to me when I look back at this and too anyone reading, b/c the date references will be wrong. I can't fix it. Can anyone help??? The Raisin post should be dated today Feb. 27th. Can't figure this out.

5 comments:

Susan said...

This was actually one of the questions that I had for you. It did the same thing to me when I posted my first post ealier this week. It posted it with the date that I started writing it and not the date that I posted it. I would like to know the answer as well. If you figure it out, let me know! Thanks!!

Susan

brickmomma said...

No help girls.......I tried to write a birthday post last spring and then post it on the actual birthday and it also went back to the original date.......

Laurie said...

My husband is a genius!! He figured it out the moment he sat down. You go to edit and look at the bottom left where it says post options. It has a pull down list. The rest is self explanatory!!

brickmomma said...

that is why we married such men! Thanks for posting the answer....and the rasin story just totally grossed me out.....seriously!

Mom to Bin and Oaxie said...

Well hello there. I am so glad you have decided to become a blogger!! I don't really know what made me decide to add another extra thing in my life that I have to keep up with! I do enjoy it! Welcome to the party!