CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Recipes!!!



Hello out there in the blog cyber space world!!!



I need some help!!



I am just simply tired of our same old recipes and meals around here. I need to shake it up a bit.




I have some very picky eaters on my hands and I would love to have some new recipes to try out. They need to be family friendly and easy on the preparation level scale. I know I could go to food network and a million other websites, or go buy the latest cookbook, but I would also have to sift through the pages and then try them out. Too time consuming, and maybe expensive if I were to make it and no one likes it. There is one cookbook I did want to get about how to hide nutritious things in daily cooking. I believe that Jessica Seinfeld wrote one and another unknown lady did as well. We plan on buying the unknown lady's version. Don't get me wrong I love Seinfeld comedy. I just thinking they are doin' alright and Joe and I felt we should support the underdog.




So, please fellow bloggers share some recipes to your favorite meals. It will be fun to see what everyone else is cookin'!!!


2 comments:

Susan said...

Well, I know that we both have picky eaters. Anytime you want to look through my recipes you are more than welcome to!

Susan

Becky said...

Hey again Laurie. Sorry to miss you guys at Cubbies tonight. My friend's son is in the hospital so, I am helping out with things for them this evening.
Saw your comment and thought I would send you the recipe for what I am making them. We love it and I make it alot when I have to make meals for others.
Not sure how long of a comment I can leave here.
If you want to e-mail me your e-mail address, I'll send it that way. bdayfam4@verizon.net